Re: iwlagn: order 2 page allocation failures

From: reinette chatre
Date: Thu Sep 10 2009 - 14:50:31 EST

On Thu, 2009-09-10 at 11:43 -0700, Frans Pop wrote:

> Looks good to me (from a user's perspective).

Thank you very much for looking at it.

> IIUC the first message is now only displayed if IWL debugging is
> explicitly enabled,

Correct. User will have to enable debug flag of 0x1.

> It seems to me that, with debugging enabled, the "Failed to allocate SKB
> buffer." message may get repeated, but I guess that's minor.

Yes, it will be repeated. I did add a "net_ratelimit()" to it so it
should not be too overwhelming. I did not care to limit it even more
since we are now talking about a debug message as opposed to an error
message on the console.

> One nitpick. As you've made the message into sentences, "Only %u free
> buffers remaining" should IMO also end with a period.

Sorry - will fix. I will not post a new version to this thread for this
issue, but it will be fixed in the next version I send out.

Reinette