Re: Kernel 2.6.30 and udevd problem

From: Alberto Gonzalez
Date: Wed Jul 22 2009 - 14:44:17 EST

On Wednesday 22 July 2009 19:12:51 Jesse Barnes wrote:
> Ah I must have been looking at the wrong register. This one makes it
> look like one of your HDMI hotplug bits is getting stuck (HDMIC in
> particular). This might not even be wired up on your platform...

Yes, I don't use HDMI, my screen is attached via VGA

> This test hack should prevent us from responding to those interrupts...

I've been hitting it hard for over an hour with all the usual tricks to
trigger it (and a few reboots) and I've been unable to reproduce the problem
with this patch. Before I could trigger it reliably in a few minutes, so I'm
pretty sure this patch fixes it. If something new comes up, I'll let you know
anyway.

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Alberto.