Re: [Patch 1/1 v5] via-sdmmc: VIA MSP card reader driver support

From: Pierre Ossman
Date: Fri Apr 10 2009 - 14:37:42 EST

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 20:35:20 +0200
Pierre Ossman <drzeus-mmc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 10:24:02 +0800
> JosephChan@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > The following patch provides VIA MSP SD/MMC card reader driver support.
> > This patch is based on 2.6.29 kernel.
> > Thanks to Pierre's suggestions.
> > Please feel free to contact me if any problem. Thanks in advanced.
> >
> > In addition, the SPEC is available in VX800 Programming guide (Device 13 Function 0) on http://linux.via.com.tw
> >

> Looking good. There's just a few minor things. See below.

And then there's also the matter of a MAINTAINERS entry so I know who
to shout at if there's any issues with this driver in the future. ;)

Rgds
--
-- Pierre Ossman

Linux kernel, MMC maintainer http://www.kernel.org
rdesktop, core developer http://www.rdesktop.org
TigerVNC, core developer http://www.tigervnc.org

WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end
encryption.