Re: [GIT PULL] SLAB include file dependency fixes + kmemtraceupdates

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue Apr 07 2009 - 00:25:13 EST

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> Andrew, I'll continue to bisect. Looks like it might be the epoll changes
> (that's the only really 'core' thing there). Although I don't understand
> why those would make that Mac Mini unhappy, but not affect the other
> machines. So maybe I should just stop guessing until the bisection ends..

It bisected past them. I'm getting worried that it's timing-related,
because nothing that remains looks even remotely interesting for that Mac
mini, but right now:

- bad: 56fcef75117a153f298b3fe54af31053f53997dd
- good: bb233fdfc7b7cefe45bfa2e8d1b24e79c60a48e5

and there's not a whole lot of commits in between.

Linus