Ticket no: 56475600545 188

From: Lot Brems
Date: Sun Apr 05 2009 - 21:25:32 EST

--

Dear Email owner,
Your email address on Ticket no: 56475600545 188 has won a total cash
prize of (Eight hundred and fiftyThousand
Pounds Sterling) and other consolation prizes in Our New Year Email
random selection.
Please contact the claims officer for more information
with. full name: Home Address: Sex: Age: Tele: Occupation: Nationality:
Claims Officer: Mark White
Email: uknlinfo.result@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +44 70359 56312
Sans Nons(Mrs)