[GIT PULL] Btrfs updates for 2.6.30-rc (batch #2)

From: Chris Mason
Date: Fri Apr 03 2009 - 15:35:01 EST

Hello everyone,

This is the second batch of btrfs updates for the merge window, which
includes an assortment of optimizations, fixes, cleanups and small
features.

>From a performance point of view, synchronous writes get a big boost by
making sure we unplug instead of letting kblockd do it for us, and Josef
got rid of two more mutexes from the allocator.

mount -o ssd is much faster in multi-process workloads, and it does a
better job of preventing free space fragmentation as well.

Linus, you'll find these changes in the master branch of:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mason/btrfs-unstable.git

Amit Gud (1):
Btrfs: fix race in worker_loop

Chris Mason (5):
Btrfs: keep processing bios for a given bdev if our proc is batching
Btrfs: unplug in the async bio submission threads
Btrfs: break up btrfs_search_slot into smaller pieces
Btrfs: Optimize locking in btrfs_next_leaf()
Btrfs: rework allocation clustering

Dan Carpenter (2):
Btrfs: remove dead code
Btrfs: remove dead code

Eric Paris (1):
Btrfs: introduce btrfs_show_options

Heiko Carstens (1):
Btrfs: fix __ucmpdi2 compile bug on 32 bit builds

Jim Owens (1):
Btrfs: remove unused ftrace include

Josef Bacik (4):
Btrfs: free space cache cleanups
Btrfs: clean up find_free_extent
Btrfs: kill the block group alloc mutex
Btrfs: kill the pinned_mutex

Sage Weil (2):
Btrfs: notreelog mount option
Btrfs: add flushoncommit mount option

Shen Feng (1):
Btrfs: free inode struct when btrfs_new_inode fails

Stoyan Gaydarov (1):
Btrfs: BUG to BUG_ON changes

Wu Fengguang (1):
Btrfs: fix typos in comments