Re: [git patches] Ocfs2 updates for 2.6.30

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri Apr 03 2009 - 15:20:51 EST

On Fri, 3 Apr 2009, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> Are they likely? Probably not. But that's not the point. The point is that
> you barely had time to compile that thing, much less give it any testing.

Gaah. I pulled it anyway. Today, I just can't find it in me to care about
ocfs2 testing.

But please - keep this in mind. Even if the commit is old, when you rebase
it, you really do move it into a whole new world order. And yes, it
_usually_ works just fine.

But to make sure, please do spend some time after setting up the tree to
make sure that what I get really is something that you know is what I want
to get.

Linus