Re: [patch 016/104] epoll: introduce resource usage limits

From: Bron Gondwana
Date: Tue Jan 27 2009 - 22:38:36 EST

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 04:35:19PM -0800, Greg KH wrote:
> Can you resubmit all 4 patches, and cc: the epoll author, Davide? He's
> the one that needs to accept these changes.

It's three now (two of them deserved to merged) and re-ordered so the
first two are trivial and the complex bits are easily skipped if you
don't want them.

Just looking for Davide's email address. Found it :) I'll follow up
this message with the patches. I'm not going to CC everyone else again
- but I'll CC LKML so you can follow it there if you want.

Bron.