Re: [ath5k-devel] Bugs on aspire one A150

From: Bob Copeland
Date: Wed Dec 31 2008 - 09:06:48 EST

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 02:59:15PM +0100, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> IOW, our hardware _is_ inverted for real I believe and the driver needs
> to be fixed.

Ok please try the change I suggested in the other email.

> Oh, and what about the second LED on the left side? That one would be
> available for driver implementation, too, right?
> Or is that one hard-wired (via Embedded Controller?)
> to rfkill mechanical switch?

Every laptop is wired differently (in my case I don't even have an LED).
So, you can experiment with different gpios to see if the other LED will
work. Right now the driver only supports a single led pin but it
wouldn't be hard to change.

--
Bob Copeland %% www.bobcopeland.com