Re: Firmware errors with ipw2200 when connected to an WPA-enabledAP

From: Mihai Moldovan
Date: Fri Dec 26 2008 - 07:56:58 EST

* On 26.12.2008 04:05, Zhu Yi wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-12-26 at 10:39 +0800, Mihai Moldovan wrote:
>
>> So, I am really curious about this, although not being fatal in
>> itself,
>> the errors are pretty annoying.
>>

> The fatal error is from the perspective of the driver. It is handled
> transparent to the users now except the error logs.

So is this all actually known and no bug? Whilst the connection drops in
idle mode are doing no harm, the sporadic problems on full load are some
sort of a problem because no traffic is transfered for some seconds,
although the connections per se remain intact.

Or... well, is this simply not fixable? :)

Best regards,

Mihai Moldovan