[GIT] /proc update

From: Alexey Dobriyan
Date: Thu Oct 23 2008 - 14:33:47 EST

Linus, please, pull from

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/adobriyan/proc.git proc

to get
a) /proc/*/smaps fix aka "[vsyscall] is listed twice"
b) proc_misc.c disintegration patches which spread that collective
dumping ground into sensible pieces,
c) trivial things.

Regarding (b), it wasn't in -next because of huge rejects, it wasn't in
-mm because of huge rejects, but (!) various people acked pieces, it was
booted in several configurations here and proc files were created and
worked as usual, it's trivial.

Also, looks like, I can't put it into -next or into -mm and keep it for
several months there because of rejects, and keeping it out of system
will buy me approximately the same amount of testing as there is now.

However, fs/proc/ compiliation was tested on huge cross-compile setup here
and many, many randconfigs without warnings or errors.

Now, if you don't buy it, pull from

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/adobriyan/proc.git proc-conservative

to get just /proc/*/smaps fix and trivial things.