[git pull] PCI pull request for 2.6.28

From: Jesse Barnes
Date: Mon Oct 20 2008 - 16:01:11 EST

Please pull my linux-next branch:
git pull git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jbarnes/pci-2.6.git linux-next

I would have preferred to send this sooner, but I seem to flee the country
whenever a merge window opens (well that and I totally horked my tree with
a bad rebase, so I needed to fix it up, rebase again, and re-test a bit).

Anyway, shortlog and diffstat are below for confirmation, sorry for the
delay.

Thanks,
Jesse

Alex Chiang (1):
PCI: connect struct pci_dev to struct pci_slot

Andi Kleen (1):
PCI: Document that most pci options are shared between i386 and x86-64

Arjan van de Ven (1):
PCI: introduce an pci_ioremap(pdev, barnr) function

Benjamin Herrenschmidt (2):
PCI: Add ability to mmap legacy_io on some platforms
powerpc/PCI: Add legacy PCI access via sysfs

Bjorn Helgaas (3):
x86/PCI: follow lspci device/vendor style
PCI: follow lspci device/vendor style
PCI: tidy PME support messages

Chuck Ebbert (1):
PCI: document the pcie_aspm kernel parameter

Heiko Carstens (1):
PCI: fix pci_ioremap_bar() on s390

Jean Delvare (1):
PCI: Check dynids driver_data value for validity

Jesse Barnes (3):
PCI: fix -Wakpm warnings in pci_pm_init debug output
PCI: remove #ifdef DEBUG around dev_dbg call
PCI: use pci_find_ext_capability everywhere

Jike Song (1):
PCI: utilize calculated results when detecting MSI features

Kenji Kaneshige (2):
PCI: pciehp: fix irq initialization
PCI hotplug: fix get_##name return value problem

Kristen Carlson Accardi (1):
PCI hotplug: rpaphp: make debug var unique

Mike Travis (1):
PCI: make CPU list affinity visible

Milton Miller (1):
PCI: remove dynids.use_driver_data

Peter Chubb (1):
PCI: fix 64-vbit prefetchable memory resource BARs

Rafael J. Wysocki (1):
PCI PM: Introduce function pci_wake_from_d3

Roland Dreier (1):
PCI: fix MSI-HOWTO.txt info about MSI-X MMIO space

Seth Heasley (1):
x86/PCI: irq and pci_ids patch for Intel Ibex Peak DeviceIDs

Stephen Hemminger (1):
PCI: fix sparse warning in pci_remove_behind_bridge

Taku Izumi (2):
PCI: pciehp: change name tag of "hpdriver_portdrv" variable
PCI: pciehp: replace printk with dev_printk

Thomas Petazzoni (1):
PCI: allow quirks to be compiled out

Vincent Legoll (1):
PCI: probing debug message uniformization

Yinghai Lu (2):
PCI: change MSI-x vector to 32bit
PCI: use %pF instead of print_fn_descriptor_symbol() in quirks.c

Yu Zhao (2):
PCI: support PCIe ARI capability
PCI: fix AER capability check

Zhao, Yu (6):
PCI: fix hotplug get_##name return value problem
PCI: use same arg names in PCI_VDEVICE comment
PCI: use resource_size() everywhere.
PCI: replace cfg space size (256/4096) by macros.
PCI: centralize the capabilities code in pci-sysfs.c
PCI: centralize the capabilities code in probe.c

akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (2):
PCI: ibmphp: list_for_each to list_for_each_entry
PCI: ibmphp: list_for_each to list_for_each_entry-checkpatch cleanups

Documentation/MSI-HOWTO.txt | 6 +-
Documentation/PCI/pci.txt | 4 +
Documentation/PCI/pcieaer-howto.txt | 11 +-
Documentation/kernel-parameters.txt | 31 +++--
arch/ia64/include/asm/pci.h | 12 +--
arch/ia64/pci/pci.c | 7 +-
arch/powerpc/include/asm/pci-bridge.h | 7 +
arch/powerpc/include/asm/pci.h | 11 ++
arch/powerpc/kernel/pci-common.c | 136 ++++++++++++++++++-
arch/x86/pci/irq.c | 19 ++-
drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-amd756.c | 5 -
drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-viapro.c | 5 -
drivers/pci/bus.c | 7 +
drivers/pci/hotplug/ibmphp_ebda.c | 92 +++---------
drivers/pci/hotplug/pci_hotplug_core.c | 14 +-
drivers/pci/hotplug/pciehp.h | 16 ++-
drivers/pci/hotplug/pciehp_core.c | 78 ++++++----
drivers/pci/hotplug/pciehp_ctrl.c | 136 ++++++++++--------
drivers/pci/hotplug/pciehp_hpc.c | 202 +++++++++++++++-----------
drivers/pci/hotplug/pciehp_pci.c | 26 ++--
drivers/pci/hotplug/rpaphp.h | 4 +-
drivers/pci/hotplug/rpaphp_core.c | 4 +-
drivers/pci/hotplug/rpaphp_pci.c | 2 +-
drivers/pci/msi.c | 10 +-
drivers/pci/pci-driver.c | 21 +++-
drivers/pci/pci-sysfs.c | 241 +++++++++++++++++++++++---------
drivers/pci/pci.c | 91 ++++++++++---
drivers/pci/pci.h | 26 ++++
drivers/pci/pcie/aer/aerdrv.c | 6 +-
drivers/pci/pcie/aer/aerdrv_core.c | 47 ++-----
drivers/pci/pcie/aspm.c | 6 +-
drivers/pci/pcie/portdrv.h | 1 -
drivers/pci/pcie/portdrv_core.c | 23 +---
drivers/pci/pcie/portdrv_pci.c | 2 +-
drivers/pci/probe.c | 133 ++++++------------
drivers/pci/quirks.c | 173 ++++++++++++-----------
drivers/pci/remove.c | 11 +-