Web Site Link Exchange Request

From: UK TATTOO STUDIOS
Date: Tue Jul 01 2008 - 15:31:16 EST

Hi,

Nice Web Site. We are currently looking for popular tattoo studio web
sites to be listed under our links page:

http://www.uktattoostudios.co.uk/links.asp

would you like to exchange web site links?

In return please add our link as:

UK Tattoo Studios - Find, Review and view work for UK Tattoo Studios
http://www.uktattoostudios.co.uk

We also have several banners at the following link,
http://www.uktattoostudios.co.uk/linkspage.asp. Also if your listed
on our site you can link to your advert details or reviews pages by
looking in your secure area.

Our web site receives 60,000 visitors per month. If your interested
just email back with your link title, url and description. thanks

Regards
Dave (Site Owner)

http://www.uktattoostudios.co.uk