Re: [lm-sensors] [REGRESSION, ABI] Re: LMSENSORS: 2.6.26-rc, enablingACPI Termal Zone support costs sensors

From: Rene Herman
Date: Sun Jun 22 2008 - 17:59:15 EST

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.On 22-06-08 20:25, Rene Herman wrote:

Another way to solve it _could_ be to just make up a device link if something generic is available so that sensors doesn't trip over it
in the first place but I don't know if that's a good option. You
might.

This also works for me and, if correct, is ofcourse better than the CONFIG option. Wants a comment from the thermal_zone side (for which Zhang Rui seems the correct CC?) though.

Rene