Re: [Ksummit-2008-discuss] Fixing the Kernel Janitors project

From: David Miller
Date: Fri May 30 2008 - 02:56:01 EST

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:20:06 +1000

> To be honest, I don't know for sure. A bit like David, I'm not even
> certain planning for those things is -that- useful and I must admit
> I'm not too fan of long days mostly because I end up always getting
> there totally jet lagged :-)

I personally don't even like having to choose presentation topics when
I go to conferences. What is interesting for me to talk about usually
is changing righ up to the day or two before I travel to the event.

And I think the same thing applies here.

You can pick some topic now, and by the time we actually get to the
summit those folks might have hashed everything out already.

We should just all show up and discuss in appropriate groups whatever
is pressing and interesting at the moment.