Re: [Ksummit-2008-discuss] Fixing the Kernel Janitors project

From: Jonathan Corbet
Date: Thu May 29 2008 - 12:03:50 EST

Ben H writes:

> On Wed, 2008-05-28 at 22:58 -0700, David Miller wrote:
> >
> > Not to distract from your points, but I think it's been a huge
> > mistake to not allow folks to work hard on technical issues
> > during the summit.
>
> Having been stopped a couple of times last year when trying to bring
> some technical subjects for the reason that they were "off topic, KS is
> for process" I tend to agree :-)

Here's an idea: the discussion list for the 2008 summit has opened up.
This seems like an ideal time to make suggestions for technical topics
which you think would be appropriate for this gathering. Failing that,
you leave it up to the program committee to try to guess what's on
everybody's minds, and that seems certain to disappoint a lot of people.

jon