Re: pcmcia_ioctl.c compile error

From: Russell King
Date: Tue Apr 29 2008 - 18:02:27 EST

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 02:38:24PM -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:

> > > That would be interesting information (although I have a vague feeling that
> > > it has been discussed before).
> >
> > Yes: http://lkml.org/lkml/2008/2/27/291
> > (now that Harvey reminded me/us)
>
> oh, OK, whatever, that's easy. I dropped the old patch and queued this
> one:

I'll spend some time this coming weekend working out precisely what it
requires from the ioctl interface - maybe we can have a cut-down ioctl
interface that bolts straight on as an "add on" to the new controls
without being too invasive, while still allowing its PCMCIA bits to
work.

--
Russell King
maintainer of: