[git pull] PCI updates for 2.6.26

From: Jesse Barnes
Date: Tue Apr 29 2008 - 13:13:13 EST

Nothing really major here: some bug fixes, documentation fixes and some
trivial stuff for 2.6.26. Some of the more important changes are actually
coming in through Ingo's "big box" tree, so the excitement (and risk) level
here should be pretty low.

So please pull from

git pull git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jbarnes/pci-2.6.git for-linus

I hope I got this tree right; I read through some of the earlier discussions
about how trees should be run. This branch hasn't seen any merges from your
tree (I think you suggested this); hopefully there won't be any conflicts.

Thanks,
Jesse

Adrian Bunk (1):
make pciehp_acpi_get_hp_hw_control_from_firmware()

Alek Du (1):
PCI: Add Intel SCH PCI IDs

Jesper Juhl (1):
PCI Express ASPM support should default to 'No'

Jesse Barnes (2):
Update MAINTAINERS with location of PCI tree
PCI: don't expose struct pci_vpd to userspace

Kenji Kaneshige (11):
pciehp: fix slot name
pciehp: Fix interrupt event handlig
pciehp: Add missing memory barrier
pciehp: Fix wrong slot control register access
pciehp: Fix wrong slot capability check
pciehp: Remove useless hotplug interrupt enabling
pciehp: Mask hotplug interrupt at controller release
pciehp: Clean up pcie_init()
shpchp: fix slot name
pciehp: Fix command write
pciehp: fix error message about getting hotplug control

Matti Linnanvuori (3):
Consistently use pdev as the variable of type struct pci_dev *.
doc: fix an incorrect suggestion to pass NULL for PCI like buses
doc: replace another dev with pdev for consistency in DMA-mapping.txt

Yinghai Lu (2):
pci/irq: restore mask_bits in msi shutdown -v3
pci/irq: let pci_device_shutdown to call pci_msi_shutdown v2

Documentation/DMA-mapping.txt | 38 +-
MAINTAINERS | 1
drivers/pci/hotplug/pciehp.h | 17 -
drivers/pci/hotplug/pciehp_core.c | 19 -
drivers/pci/hotplug/pciehp_ctrl.c | 46 +--
drivers/pci/hotplug/pciehp_hpc.c | 565 +++++++++++---------------------------
drivers/pci/hotplug/shpchp_core.c | 11
drivers/pci/msi.c | 56 ++-
drivers/pci/pci-driver.c | 2