Re: [2.6 patch] acpi/battery.c: make 2 functions static

From: JÃrn Engel
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 09:37:59 EST

On Tue, 4 March 2008 15:22:48 +0100, Ingo Molnar wrote:

> do you mean this paragraph:

Could you two please refrain from sending any more of this? Who said
what when and where doesn't help anyone, not even either of your ego's
or hurt feelings.

A huge paperbag bug was found and I'm happy it's gone. It could and
should have been fixed long ago. As for personal motives, I just
couldn't care less. And this thread has devolved way beyond a
metadiscussion about motives.

JÃrn

by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
-- Brian W. Kernighan