Introducing The Most Powerful Opportunity of 2008!!!

From: Cherry Anne Flores
Date: Mon Mar 03 2008 - 00:48:41 EST

Hi,

My name is Cherry, and the reason for this email is that you and I might
share something in common...At some point in our lives many of us have
contemplated or tried to start a home business. Don't worry; I'm not
trying to sell you anything. I just want to ask you a simple question?

"If I helped you start a part-time business from your home and in two
years you retired... Would you send me a Thank You card?"

If your answer is "Yes" then simply click the link below:
http://trickurl.com/?r=bah

I would like to offer you a membership, without obligation and with no
strings attached if you decide it is not for you. :) We are just
looking for people who still have that "burning desire" to find an
opportunity that will reward them incredibly well, if they work at it.
I am excited about the opportunity that I have by helping other's save
money. I love it!

If your answer is no then please delete this email, I will not be
contacting you again.

I hope you will at least take the next step and take a look. It's fun
and there is absolutely no obligation on your part for this
information.

Thank you for your time.
http://trickurl.com/?r=bah

P.S. - This is a huge, ground floor opportunity that is much bigger
than me! If you are at all interested in making some extra money or
having a business of your own, let me know and I'll get you information
on how the business works. It is fantastic!

Removal Instruction:

Reply with the subject "Remove Me" if you wish to be remove from my
mailing list and to no longer receive emails from me.

"We are where we are today, because of the choices we have made in the
past. If you are not happy with where you are right now, then change
the choices you make in your life."