Re: linux-next: Tree for Feb 24

From: Geert Uytterhoeven
Date: Mon Feb 25 2008 - 16:56:25 EST

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> I have created today's linux-next tree at
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sfr/linux-next.git.
>
> You can see which trees have been included by looking in the Next/Trees
> file in the source. There are also quilt-import.log and merge.log files
> in the Next directory. Between each merge, the tree was built with
> allmodconfig for both powerpc and x86_64.
>
> There only one minor merge problem and a few build failures (the two in
> Linus' tree have been fixed and the other reported).
>
> We are up to 32 trees, more are welcome (even if they are currently
> empty).

Can you please add
http://linux-m68k-cvs.ubb.ca/~geert/linux-m68k-patches-2.6/series?
So far there's only one patch in between NEXT_PATCHES_{START,END} yet,
though.

> Status of my local build tests is at
> http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/branch/9/.

Ah, I see the m68k cross-compiler is still missing? ;-)

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

Geert

P.S. For the interested, a script to update the SHA1 in the quilt series file:

anakin$ cat $(type -p quilt-update-git-base)
#!/bin/bash
series=patches/series

if [ ! -f $series ]; then
echo Cannot find $series
exit 1
fi

if head=$(git rev-parse --verify HEAD); then
if grep '^# BASE' $series > /dev/null; then
sed -i -e "s/^# BASE.*$/# BASE $head/" $series
echo Updated BASE to $head
else
echo No BASE found
fi