Re: Linux 2.6.25-rc2

From: Jan Engelhardt
Date: Sat Feb 16 2008 - 11:52:22 EST

On Feb 15 2008 13:23, Linus Torvalds wrote:

>Just to show how _much_ of a winner it is, it's been awarded a coveted
>"weasel" series name, which should tell you just how good it's going to
>be. It's a name revered in Linux kernel history, and as such this brings
>back the good old days where if you find a bug, you're almost certainly
>simply mistaken, and you probably just did something wrong.

1. Release Linux Kernel
2. Give it a weasel name
3. ??
4. Profit!!

>But hey, you can try to prove me wrong. I dare you.

ERROR: "LGUEST_PAGES_guest_gdt_desc" [drivers/lguest/lg.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "LGUEST_PAGES_host_gdt_desc" [drivers/lguest/lg.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "LGUEST_PAGES_host_cr3" [drivers/lguest/lg.ko] undefined!

.config see http://pastebin.ca/906358