Re: USB regression (and other failures) in 2.6.2[45]*

From: Andrew Buehler
Date: Sat Feb 16 2008 - 11:47:11 EST

(Note: I consider it blatantly incorrect to send a reply both to a
mailing list and directly to the address of someone who is subscribed to
that list unless you have reason to believe that that someone will not
see the message otherwise, but in this case I am doing so anyway because
I see no way to avoid it and still make sure all relevant people receive
the message.)