Re: dma engine drivers for 2.6.25?

From: Kumar Gala
Date: Thu Feb 14 2008 - 22:45:49 EST

On Feb 14, 2008, at 12:14 PM, Dan Williams wrote:

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 8:52 PM, Kumar Gala <galak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dan,

What's going on with the dma engine drivers for 2.6.25? We had a
Freescale dma driver from Zhang Wei queued up but seems to have been
lost.

I pulled it into my tree and am holding it until Zhang has an
opportunity to address the pending review comments [1]. I also did
not feel comfortable pushing it to Linus without a PPC maintainer's
Acked-by/Reviewed-by.

I have attached the version I am carrying.

What issues are still open. I was under the belief that Zhang had resolved all the issues.

- k