Re: [TOMOYO 00/15](repost) TOMOYO Linux - MAC based on process invocationhistory.

From: Kentaro Takeda
Date: Tue Oct 02 2007 - 06:58:47 EST

> It seems that patches 1-3 are missing.
>
> I'd also suggest making all of the patches a reply to the first email, so
> they can be threaded.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

Actually we did just as you wrote, but somehow 0-3 parts are missing.

Unfortunately, the parent message [00/15] is in the three.
If the [00/15] will be delivered, everything goes just fine.
We are going to wait some more time and decide to repost them again.

Thanks again.

Kentaro Takeda