dmapool

From: Matthew Wilcox
Date: Wed Sep 26 2007 - 14:58:13 EST

I have a series of patches to dmapool that I'd like opinions on. I
don't have any performance numbers yet, but some of the patches are a
good idea, with or without performance numbers.

One of the problems with dmapool is that it doesn't have a maintainer
listed. I've spent enough time looking at it over the past couple of
weeks that I think I'd be comfortable in that role, so unless someone
objects, I'll submit a patch to MAINTAINERS to add myself.

I shan't post the first two patches. The first simply Lindents the code
and the second moves it to mm/ (a better fit than drivers/base, IMO).

Four patches to follow.

a retrograde step."