Re: XFS internal error xfs_da_do_buf(2) at line 2087 of file fs/xfs/xfs_da_btree.c. Caller 0xc01b00bd

From: Satyam Sharma
Date: Sun Jun 10 2007 - 18:54:32 EST

> On 6/8/07, Marco Berizzi <pupilla@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> After few hours linux has crashed with this message:
>> BUG: at arch/i386/kernel/smp.c:546 smp_call_function()
>
> Which kernel (exactly) was this

2.6.21.3

> and does this occur
> reproducibly?

I don't know. I try to explain. With all debugging options
enabled 2.6.21.x has never crashed. After two days 2.6.21.3
was running without any debug options, it has crashed.
Tomorrow morning I will start that linux box with linux 2.6.21.3
without any debug options, and I will keep you informed
(friday evening I have switched back to 2.6.21.3 with debug
options enabled, so the machine doesn't crash during the week
end: this system is my company firewall.)

> Also, could you please send the dmesg,
[...]
> stack trace, etc for when this happened?

I have only a monitor bitmap. Tell me if you want it.

Yes, please.

Thanks.