Re: [Bluez-devel] 2.6.21-rc4-mm1

From: Zan Lynx
Date: Fri Mar 23 2007 - 15:46:18 EST

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 15:12 +0100, Marcel Holtmann wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> > > * Freezes immediately if I allow Bluetooth to configure.
> >
> > cc bluez-devel
>
> is the -mm specific or does this also happens with 2.6.21-rc4?

Bluetooth works now, so it isn't entirely -mm's fault.

I applied a posted patch for the Sonic Silicon Backplane. I also set
all the older BCM43xx driver modules to N, and my freeze with wireless
went away.

On this laptop (a Compaq R3000) the Bluetooth and the wireless are
controlled by the same front panel button, so I wonder if they are
related in other ways as well.

If I get a chance to play with it this weekend I will see if I can
isolate the change that fixes/breaks it.
--
Zan Lynx <zlynx@xxxxxxx>