RE: [git patches] libata fixes

From: Paul Rolland
Date: Sun Mar 11 2007 - 15:21:00 EST

Just one point that may be interesting, as it seems that this is IRQ
related : at the beginning of the dmesg, it seems that IRQ16 is used
for sky2/Yukon , but when reading /proc/interrupts, it has been remapped
to IRQ 505... Could this also affect libata ?

Regards,
Paul

Paul Rolland, rol(at)as2917.net
ex-AS2917 Network administrator and Peering Coordinator

--

Please no HTML, I'm not a browser - Pas d'HTML, je ne suis pas un navigateur
"Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it"

"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's too
young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or 15
years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you when they
took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation