Re: [patch] KVM: T60 resume fix

From: Ingo Molnar
Date: Mon Mar 05 2007 - 08:00:49 EST

* Michael S. Tsirkin <mst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > suspend/resume works fine now and there are no warning messages
> > whatsoever (with suspend simulation). Thanks Avi!
>
> I just tried Ingo's .config and it hangs on resume for me (with
> suspend to memory).

could you try 's2ram' from http://suspend.sf.net ? It's basically
equivalent to 'echo mem > /sys/power/state', but you can usually also
see the reason why it doesnt resume, on the vga console. (by default the
kernel doesnt resume the t60's vga properly)

on my box resume works, but it's incredibly slow. Takes a few minutes to
have total effect.

Ingo