Re: Fwd: Using serio_register_driver

From: Fausto Carvalho
Date: Tue Feb 27 2007 - 05:41:55 EST

Well, i have a 8042 controller "connected" to the keyboard controller
that send information about battery and others to the keyboard
interrupt and io ports in the format of keystrokes. I want a way to
not alter atkbd but to create another driver that lives together with
atkbd. Is there a way?

On 2/27/07, Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 26 February 2007 20:32, Fausto Carvalho wrote:
> Can you help me??

Hi,

Unfortunately you can't attach more than one driver to a serio port.
Could you tell me what you are trying to achive in your driver?

--
Dmitry

--
Fausto Carvalho