Re: 2.6.18-rc2-mm1 timer int 0 doesn't work

From: Paul Fulghum
Date: Sat Jul 29 2006 - 18:04:04 EST

Eric W. Biederman wrote:
I tried to patch it up and got it to compile without
errors or warnings. The result was a hard freeze early in
the boot, so I suspect more is necessary to restore that
function.

Any chance you can post the your reversed version of remove-timer-fallback
so we can have a clue about what happened.

While I'm taking the time to post my attempt at a reveresed patch,
it would also be useful for the person who originated the
patch to do the same. I'm not an expert on the code in
question, so the participation of the original author
would help speed things along.

--
Paul