Re: [patch 0/3] [-rt] Fixes the timeout-bug in the rtmutex/PI-futex.

From: Ingo Molnar
Date: Wed Jul 26 2006 - 04:47:11 EST

* Esben Nielsen <nielsen.esben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> -- Hi,
> I finally got around to send in the a new version of my fixes to PI.
> The main purpose is to fix the timeout bug of the rtmutex/PI-futex.

there's quite a bit of whitespace damage in your patchqueue. For example
all the 'context' lines have an extra space at their beginning, which
causes 'patch' to fail on every single chunk. There's also the
occasional '8 spaces instead of a tab' buglet, probably introduced while
writing this code.

Ingo