GOOD FRIEND

From: MRS ELIZABETH
Date: Mon Jul 24 2006 - 21:11:43 EST

Dear Beloved,

Heavenly Greetings,How are you hope you are keeping
healthy,permitte me to ask you if you are in full time ministerial word?
is your ministry into humaniterian activities?.
Let me quickly
introduce myself as Mrs Elizabeth Ann,married to Mr. David backhaus,a
German based business man in Togo,who until his death was a timber
export marchant here in the republic of Togo(lome).

It's a sorrowful
thing to say that he died in a fatal motor accident alongside with our
only son on the 19th of may 2004, while cominig back from a business
meeting.(God knows best).When my husband was alive,He deposited his
life's savings (u.s $3 million) with a bank here in the republic of
Togo, with my name as the next of kin.

As God may have it, recently
I was diagonised of liver cancer, and the doctors said i have just six
months to live.In view of my condition, and the fact that i have nobody
to leave this money behind for, with the exception of my husband people
who are not Christains,I decided to donate this money to either a
living Church or a humaniterian organization that will use this money
in propagating the good massage and also taking care of the orphans,
widows, and the needy generally.( 2Cor: 4:6-18-17 ).By so doing,I would
have susceeded in immortalising the names of my late Husband and my
only Son. Beloved,though I am sick and dying, I am not afraid of death
because I know were Iam going.

Mey soul has found a resting place in
the handsome bossom of the lord.Who shall seperate us from the love of
christ?shall tribulation,or persecution- -- -Rom 8:28-38 vs 35 As soon
as I receive your reply,Iwill give you the contact of the bank and all
the legal documents that would warrant the transfer of the fund to you.
please understand that this massage requires urgency as my ill-health
demands.

Any delay in your response will give me room to contact
other person,I also want an assurance that you will use this fund for
the purpose I have stated herein.Hope to hearing from you.

Your
Sister In Christ.

Mrs Elizabeth Ann.