Re: C++ pushback (when does this religious thread end?)

From: Leonard Peterson
Date: Thu Apr 27 2006 - 13:21:26 EST

What about support for JAVA-modules in the kernel? Or modules written in C#?

In my opinion there are many decent languages (just like C++) and I am
convinced that there are people out there who think that the Linux kernel
should support any language they can imagine, because it has such and such
nice/good/robust/etc. feature.

Neither C or C++ sucks, its just the programmer that sucks.

So Please, end this religious discussion, it leads to nowhere...

Leonard