Re: Question: how to redirect Ctrl-Alt-F4 output to serial duringinstallation?

From: alan
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 18:16:17 EST

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006, Ju, Seokmann wrote:

Hi,

During installation, I'm seeing all messages coming from SCSI HBA driver
displayed on Ctrl-Alt-F4 (not on console).
I would like to capture/analyze all messages stored in file.
Is there anyway that I could redirect Ctrl-Alt-F4 output to serial?

I would try redirecting the kernel messages to the serial device of choice via /etc/syslog.conf.

--
"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over." - Frank Zappa