-rc6 vs desktop use, desktop 0

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 18:07:20 EST

Greetings;

I tried to rebuild rc6 without the size optimizations, but that
resulted in some sort of a timer problem being logged at about 1
second intervals to the vt's.

I'm back in rc5 now, cause rc6 is best described as a dog for desktop
use, kmail freezes for 10 seconds at a time. rc5 does do that nearly
as bad.

Useing Con's scheduler as default in both cases.

--
Cheers, Gene
People having trouble with vz bouncing email to me should use this