Re: Only one processor detected in 8-Way opteron in 32-bit mode

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 14:48:55 EST

Bharath Ramesh wrote:
I have attached the kernel config. I will enable debugging and rebuild
the kernel soon and send in the latest dmesg soon.

Thanks,

Bharath

I'm not at all an expert on x86_64, but I notice the NUMA is not set in this config, and I have a similar config from another post with DOES work, and it has NUMA on (four way only, dual dual-core).

I have no idea if that can be useful, but if you're still out of ideas you might try it.

--
-bill davidsen (davidsen@xxxxxxx)