Re: RFC: Starting a stable kernel series off the 2.6 kernel

From: Lars Marowsky-Bree
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 17:55:22 EST

On 2005-12-06T13:21:23, John Kelly <jakelly@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >So stop whining and go fucking do it, one of you.
> Does it annoy you that I don't use a "distro" Lars?

I couldn't care less ;-) Technical savvy users create way too much work,
anyway. ;-)

No, I'm just annoyed by the explosion in this thread where so many
people comment, but very few who say they want to do the work, yet many
complain that the current model doesn't meet their needs. And yes, I
call that whining, and someone should just go fucking do it and get it
over with.

> I wonder why you have such a hostile attitude. Maybe the atmosphere
> is not too happy at SUSE nowadays. It makes me glad I don't use your
> "distro."

You're free not to. This is the beauty of Linux.

Sincerely,
Lars Marowsky-Brée

--
High Availability & Clustering