Re: [OT] mailing list management

From: Lukasz Stelmach
Date: Wed Jun 01 2005 - 06:03:59 EST

Bernd Petrovitsch napisał(a):
[...]
>>I would even suggest placing real name in the reply to field next to
>>list's address.
> Sorry, but the writing the original senders name with the lists address
> into any header field is insane and totally unacceptable.

OK. I understand your and other's point of view. I just wanted to ask if
this is not a good idea. You say no, I accept it.

These ideas make the mailing list resemble behavior of FidoNet echos and
GoldEd which were my first contact with e-mail conferences and I used to
like the way they worked. But that is completly different story.

--
Było mi bardzo miło. Trzecia pospolita klęska, [...]