Re: [OT] mailing list management

From: Bernd Petrovitsch
Date: Wed Jun 01 2005 - 05:48:14 EST

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 12:31 +0200, Lukasz Stelmach wrote:
[...]
> Well I might use "Reply to all" but then for example you would receive
> two copies of this email. One in your private inbox and the other in the
> list's box. Is this correct?

Yes, if you want to answer directly and via mailing-list.
If you want to send only to the list, you just have to edit the To: and
Cc: field.
Alternatively you could implement a "Reply-List" Button or similar
feature into Thunderbird (or any other MUA you prefer) instead of

> I would even suggest placing real name in the reply to field next to
> list's address.

Sorry, but the writing the original senders name with the lists address
into any header field is insane and totally unacceptable.

Bernd
--
Firmix Software GmbH http://www.firmix.at/
mobil: +43 664 4416156 fax: +43 1 7890849-55