Re: 2.6.12-rc4-mm2: proc-pid-smaps.patch broke nommu

From: Mauricio Lin
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 21:41:43 EST

Hi Adrian,

I guess that the code below you have to include in the
fs/proc/task_nommu.c. But I would like to replicate the error you
found and apply the code below to verify if it is correct. So if you
can explain how you got this error I can test the code below. If you
want to test the code below by yourself, let me know about the result
please.

static int show_smap(struct seq_file *m, void *v)
{
return 0;
}

struct seq_operations proc_pid_smaps_op = {
.start = m_start,
.next = m_next,
.stop = m_stop,
.show = show_smap