Re: [gentoo-user] Fwd: VFS does not find /dev/sda3 (8,3), Kernel Panic

From: Zeno Davatz
Date: Fri May 13 2005 - 05:06:14 EST

Yes, sorry, your are right. To much configuring in my brain.

Check the new config. I suppose I only need the Intel PII/ICH SATA
support (as my lspci tells me).

But I get the same result; a Kernel Panic VFS not found (8,3)... but
my HDD is on /dev/sda3.

Is there any why I can get more detailed info out of my kernel-boot
(except from my screen)?

Any other hints?

Thanks for your help.
Zeno