Re: Kernel SCM saga..

From: Andrew Morton
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 04:49:32 EST

Paul Mackerras <paulus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> With -mm we get those nice little automatic emails saying you've put
> the patch into -mm, which removes one of the main reasons for wanting
> to be able to get an up-to-date image of your tree.

Should have done that ages ago..

> The other reason,
> of course, is to be able to see if a patch I'm about to send conflicts
> with something you have already taken, and rebase it if necessary.

<hack, hack>

How's this?

This is a note to let you know that I've just added the patch titled

ppc32: Fix AGP and sleep again

to the -mm tree. Its filename is

ppc32-fix-agp-and-sleep-again.patch

Patches currently in -mm which might be from yourself are

add-suspend-method-to-cpufreq-core.patch
ppc32-fix-cpufreq-problems.patch
ppc32-fix-agp-and-sleep-again.patch
ppc32-fix-errata-for-some-g3-cpus.patch
ppc64-fix-semantics-of-__ioremap.patch
ppc64-improve-mapping-of-vdso.patch
ppc64-detect-altivec-via-firmware-on-unknown-cpus.patch
ppc64-remove-bogus-f50-hack-in-promc.patch