oops with software raid, lvm, xfs, nfs and smp

From: Phil Dier
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 14:28:49 EST

Hi,

I posted a while back about a storage array I'm setting up using
Software RAID, LVM, XFS, and NFS. Some problems have been fixed in the
2.6.10 release, however one problem remains and exhibits itself during
heavy I/O that appears to be related to XFS.

Due to its size, I've posted my debug info at this location (I've
included output from all of the above kernels):

<http://www.icglink.com/cluster-debug-2.html> (~80kb)

Please let me know if I've left anything out that would help in
locating the source of the problem. I'm very willing to try out any
patches/config changes.

please cc me on any replies, as I am not subscribed to the list...

--

Phil Dier (ICGLink.com -- 615 370-1530 x733)

/* vim:set noai nocindent ts=8 sw=8: */