RE: BK kernel workflow

From: Scott Lockwood
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 10:08:59 EST

US Courts have recently ruled that EULA's are legal. So when you buy a
copy of MS Office at the store, the EULA it contains is still binding. I
work at the law firm that represents the MPAA and the RIAA - I can find
out the exact ruling if you wish.

BK's EULA is similarly enforceable.

The horse is dead - you can stop beating it now.