Re: 2.6.9-mm1: NForce3 problem (update)

From: Rafael J. Wysocki
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 15:20:38 EST

On Sunday 24 of October 2004 18:36, Zwane Mwaikambo wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Oct 2004, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
>
> > It happened again, on 2.6.9-mm1, and this time the network adapter stopped
> > working along with the USB (like on 2.6.10-rc1). I unloaded the ohci-hcd,
> > ehci-hcd and sk98lin modules and loaded them again, and this apparently
_did_
> > help.
> >
> > I'm attaching the "fresh" output of dmesg (the "IRQ INTR_SF lossage"
message
> > from ohci_hcd looks suspiciously to me).
>
> Can you please send me /var/log/dmesg the logs you're sending aren't
> complete.

Er, I have no /var/log/dmesg (SuSE 9.1 x86_64). I just do "dmesg > file" and
that's what I'm sending. Can you tell me, please, what exactly is missing
from the logs and what I shoud do to make it be there?

Greets,
RJW

--
- Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
- That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.