Re: promise controller resource alloc problems with ~2.6.8

From: Greg KH
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 19:16:49 EST

On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 04:56:21PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> Greg, we kind of left the ACPI resource management breakage pending, and
> clearly we need some resolution. Comments?

I added that patch to my bk trees, and it's sitting in the -mm tree now.
I wanted some testing, which I guess has happened, and no one has
complained yet, so if this proves to be another case where this patch
fixes things, I have no problem with it being applied.

But let's see the result of testing on this box first :)

thanks,

greg k-h