Re: [sched.h 6/8] move aio include to mm.h

From: Arnd Bergmann
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 22:06:43 EST

On Sonntag, 26. September 2004 04:06, William Lee Irwin III wrote:
> Grepping by hand turned up 186 files missing potentially missing direct
> includes of workqueue.h, though I don't have a way to tell if I got
> false negatives.

I just realized that I was using an old kernel tree (2.6.7 with
some patches), which might be the reason for getting fewer results
(38 of my 175 findings were extra #include lines, not missing ones).

Running my script against the linux.bkbits.net tree gives now gives
me 178 missing and 35 extraneous inclusions of workqueue.h, so your
list is probably exact if you are grepping against -mm.

Arnd <><