Re: __attribute__((always_inline)) fiasco

From: William Lee Irwin III
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 21:09:03 EST

On Sun, Sep 26, 2004 at 03:29:25AM +0200, Tonnerre wrote:
> Mmm, shouldn't the comments be filtered *before* the definition is set
> in place? Just wondering...

I've already heard more about this than I ever cared to. I'll continue
to stick to saner subsets of C and refuse to use things such as how the
preprocessor committing incest with the compiler proper (no, I don't
need it explained to me, it's trivial) allows crappy code to be written.
Don't lecture me; there's nothing to explain and I don't want to hear it.

-- wli